Welcome to my world

...enter at your own risk.....

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Gail and Milly.....Mail and Gilly


This is Milly.....she's my closest friend...how close? well, people would normally see us together all the time...we would use the same mug...share everything....when i was pregnant with gab she was the one who experienced morning sickness, when i'm in the hospital, she'd kick me out my bed....when i left etel she joined me in PHUB.We're inseperable, she's gab's ninang, she's always there for me.....I haven't had the chance to tell her how thankful i am that she's part of our life (gab's and mine)..i'm using this venue to tell her how i feel about the friendship that we have. 3 years and still counting, i will always be here for you...when you're nag brubruha, when you're nagtatampo kay pare, when you're naglalandi, when you're being a brat, when your'e crying (which is 3x a week)....most of all i'm here when manlilibre ka, when you have money, when you have yosi and when you have food. hehehehe.love you girl! you're one of the reasons why im strong inspite of all the hardships my life has experienced..... thank you for the gift of friendship!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home